Financial reporting services
Financial reporting standards change frequently, and with a patchwork of other legal, regulatory and business requirement changes, it is not always easy to keep up to date – compiling financial statements so that they are fair and realistic can be quite challenging. On the other hand, requirements to ensure reliability of financial statements are constantly increasing. Companies that can meet those requirements are perceived as more credible and benefit from easier and/or more affordable access to financing and greater trust of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are in a situation where you:
- need an assistance in preparing the annual financial statements or some other financial information, or you need someone to independently review the financial statements or other financial information you have prepared; or
- need an advice in the field of accounting and application of International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) / Croatian Financial Reporting Standards (“CFRS”);
we can help you with our services of:
- preparation of annual financial statements for statutory and/or internal reporting purposes;
- preparation of annual financial statements for statutory and / or internal reporting purposes;
- independent review of prepared financial statements;
- compilation of financial and / or other information;
- consulting in the field of accounting and application of IFRS / CFRS;
- training of employees in the field of accounting and application of IFRS / CFRS.