Controlling and performance management
In order for the Management Board to make adequate and timely decisions, it needs a (more) complete picture of the financial performance of the company. A quality reporting and planning system should rely on the existing accounting and sales data sources and should be evolving in parallel with the company’s growth. Companies that integrate goals (KPIs) into their strategic performance measurement systems at all levels of their business, are able to identify significant deviations in their performance faster and can make business adjustments much sooner.
If you need help in the field of controlling and performance management, we can help you with:
- establishing or improving control systems, including snapshots of the current state of those systems and available data sources, defining KPIs at different levels, linking (and where possible automation) of those KPIs with accounting data and mapping relevant data to management reports, defining reward/bonus policies;
- drafting or advising on preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, accompanying policies and documentation;
- outsourcing of controlling function: eg. by monthly preparation of financial reports by business segments, preparation of annual budgets, investment plans and the like;
- training of existing or new employees in controlling department or your controller;
- where possible, by automating monthly reports using Power BI;
- other consulting services in the field of controlling and business management.